The Cambodian Physical Therapy Association would like to express our gratitude to our supporters:
- Rose Charities Canada
- Veterans Internatonal Cambodia (VIC)
- The Handa Foundation (THF)
- World Confederation of Physical Therapy (WCPT)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Singapore Physiotherapy Association (SPA)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Ministry of Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation (MOSVY)
- Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Disability Action Council (DAC)
- Singapore International Foundation (SIF)
- Postgraduate Allied Health Institute (PGAHI)
- Curtin University of Technology
- University of Health Science-Technical School for Medical Care (TSMC)
- Handicap International-France (HI-F)
- Handicap International-Belgium (HI-B)
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Cambodia Trust (CT)
- Cambodian Development Mission for Disabilities (CDMD)
- Steve Westnewman and his organization
- And other NGOs, private donors, teachers….
in supporting our association as well as our physiotherapy profession in Cambodia.
We wish our donors/supporters every success and greater accomplishments.
Blessing Ceremony for Opening the 5 Years Permanent Office of CPTA on 30th April 2013
On 30th April 2013, Executive Board Members of CPTA has cerebrated the office of CPTA that is located at the building 38, Russian Federation Blvd, Phsar Depo III, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. To open that office, they invited three monks to give a Buddhist blessing to all the 17 executive board members of CPTA to have long life, unfading beauty, peace and power in order to lead the association successfully. Moreover, the monk also prayed for PTs who passed away to live with peacefulness in the heaven without any sadness.