Consultative Workshop on Challenges and Recommendation on Associated Degree Program of Physiotherapy 28-29th March 2017 @ TSMC
- To seek for the challenges and recommendations on ADP Curriculum
- To review the current ADP curriculum, related to;
- the outcome based education,
- learning outcome of the program by each year
- key learning topics by each year
- The challenges and recommendations are documented and included into the revised ADP curriculum
- The outcomes based education are understood by the participants
- The learning outcome of the program by year are agreed
- The revised key learning topics by each year are identified
The Cambodian Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) is pleased to announce all physiotherapists, other health professionals, partners and stakeholders that CPTA will organize the 16th National Physical Therapy Congress on December 12-13, 2016 at National Pediatric Hospital, Phnom Penh.
The opening ceremony is presided over by H.E Prof. Thir Kruy, a Secretary of State of Ministry of Health and the closing ceremony is presided over by H.E Sem Sokha, a Secretary of State of Ministry of Social Affairs Veteran and Youth Rehabilitation.
Please download the congress announcement and congress program below and download the registration which meet your current employment status.
Please complete it and send back to the organizing committee.
For more information, please contact: